balloon (plural balloons)
- An inflatable buoyant object, often (but not necessarily) round and flexible.
- Such an object as a childâ€™s toy.
- Such an object designed to transport people through the air.
- (medicine) A sac inserted into part of the body for therapeutic reasons; such as angioplasty.
- A speech bubble.
- (inflatable object):
- (childâ€™s toy): toy balloon
- (transport): hot-air balloon, montgolfier
- (in medicine):
- (speech bubble): speech bubble, fumetto
7 letters in word "balloon": A B L L N O O.
No anagrams for balloon found in this word list.
Words found within balloon:
ab abo aboon al alb all an ba bal ball ballon baloo ban bo boa bola boll bolo bon bona boo bool boon la lab llano lo loan lob lobo lobola loo loon na nab no nob noll nolo noo ob oba obo obol olla on oo oon